Wednesday, January 1, 2014

End of 2013

Wow, I am so bad at keeping up my blog..

The last few months of 2013 have flown by ! I have begun a new venture, I got into card making a while ago, I love making Custom  cards for people ! So going on that theme, I went to the big Creativ Festival that is held twice a year here, and signed up to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator ! I love their stuff ! I am planning to do an  Open House sometime in Jan to start things off & then go from there.

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Signed-Sealed-Delivered/449974231740884?bookmark_t=page#


We went on our last trip of the year.. To Montego Bay Jamaica.  LOVED IT !! It was one of the best trips we have been on, not because of a "fancy room" or anything like that ( the rooms were decent !) but because of the people & the vibe ! We met some of the warmest, welcoming people. The beach was beautiful & the countryside was so lush & green. We have plans to go back in 2 years for our 10th wedding anniversary !





I am hoping 2014 treats everyone well <3 p="">

No comments: